- This content should be viewed as our disclaimer and waiver.
- Stocks, Options and Future trading can all have significant potential rewards, but also substantial potential risks. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them to invest in the those markets.
- Do not trade with any capital that you can’t afford to lose, especially with leveraged instruments such as options or futures trading.
- No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits and losses similar to those discussed on the performance section.
- The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
- You could lose all of your capital quickly due to: poor market trading conditions, mechanical error, emotional induced errors, breaking news, or earning releases.
- The owners and staff of BASE Volatility Trading, their social media accounts, their advertisements, and their trading signal subscription service, hereby waive any liability whatsoever due to the use of its website or provided services.
- Use of BASE Volatility Trading and other linked services is at the user’s sole liability. Therefore, the user hereby releases: the owners of BASE Volatility Trading, their partners, employees, officers, managers, directors, and shareholders from any liability for: damage to their computer, losses, financial damages, personal bodily damages, or fraud caused through the use of their account content, trading signals or any provided service.
- The use of our services constitutes acceptance of our user agreement. It is at our discretion to offer refunds on our signals services. If signals have been sent, BASE Volatility Trading have fulfilled our obligations.
- Our monthly service is not subjected to contract and can be cancelled at any point, by giving us 30-days notice.
- BASE Volatility Trading, its affiliates, and/or their respective officers, directors, or employees may from time to time acquire, hold, or sell securities mentioned herein.
- Trading on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in Stocks, Options and Futures, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading and seek advice from an independent financial adviser if you have any doubts.
By subscribing to any of our services, you acknowledge that you are fully aware that Information provided shall not be interpreted as personalisedinvestment advice as we make no recommendations to buy, sell or hold any investment security.
We do not hold ourselves out as financial advisors and nothing herein is a solicitation for any fund or securities mentioned. Although we may answer general questions about the information herein, we are not licensed and registered under security laws to address your personal investment situation.
BASE Volatility Trading publications are prepared for and are the property of BASE Volatility Trading and are circulated for information and educational purposes only. The services you subscribe to are for your purpose only, and you are not allowed to sell them or to distribute them in any way. If we found such activities, your subscription will get suspended without any notice, and we may take legal action.
There shall be no claim or argument against BASE Volatility Trading in respect of technical and other failures which may result in losses in the account due to non-performance, modification, closure or deletion of trades in the account.
BASE Volatility Trading cannot commit to any faults in the computer/trading platform on which you use nor will it be held responsible in any case for losses incurred in your account as a result of such faults.
BASE Volatility Trading shall not be held responsible in any case for losses incurred in your account, and the use of the service is within your responsibility and of your free choice.
There may be variations between the performances of the signal displayed on the website and the results in your account. This is due to potential differences in execution time delays between one account and another.